The Society for Physician Assistants in Pediatrics (SPAP) is a non-profit specialty organization of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA). The Society consists of PAs, PA residents and students, as well as affiliate and associate individuals who share a common interest in the art of pediatric medicine. SPAP supports members in promoting high standards in the delivery of pediatric health care and provides the opportunity to network with other PAs and individuals interested in the well being of children.
The mission of SPAP is to improve the health care of children by supporting Physician/PA teams who provide cost effective, quality care to pediatric patients and by promoting a network for communication and education between providers dedicated to the well being of children.
Top 10 Reasons to join SPAP!
- The only constituent organization dedicated to promoting PAs in pediatrics
- Leadership opportunities in a growing organization
- Annual scholarship awards
- Annual CME Conference discount for members
- Low-cost membership
- Access to pediatric employment opportunities
- Contact with AAPA liaison to the AAP
- Support, guidance, and education for supervising MDs, clinics and hospitals
- Discounts on Industry Publications for members
- Discounted PA courses for members of SPAP